How to Create a Killer Opt-In Page
Earlier, we talked about squeeze pages, what they are, and what minimum requirements you would have to satisfy in order to have a good one. We also discussed some good examples of squeeze pages.
An “opt-in page” is similar to a squeeze page, but takes a looser form. It might include more copy or a slightly different format. Either way, the purpose is the same: to get as many visitors as possible to subscriber to your list.
So let’s talk about how to make a killer opt-in page. But this time, let’s be more specific—and work through the process using a proven, 8-step method, rather than talking about what makes a good opt-in page.
- Make a list of your tasks for the day
- List Building - Your Bread & Butter
- Guidelines in Starting Your Email List
- Step 1: Gather Email Addresses
- How to Gather Emails for Your List
- 15 Super-easy Ways to Collect Email Addresses
- 17 Easy Ways to Collect Email Addresses
- 26 Quick and Easy Ways To Collect Email Addresses
- 89 Ways to Get Email Addresses for Newsletters & Marketing
- 29 Ways to Collect Email Addresses for Your Newsletter
Seen Anything On This Site Cheaper Somewhere Else, Give Me A Call And I’ll Match The Price. 07478832650
Don’t forget, all orders on this site come with a 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee. There is absolutely no risk to you. Take advantage of our limited time offer to learn everything you can about your chosen subject. Remember, it’s risk free.
Easily Learn How To get Tons Of Traffic To
Your Business Daily With